Welcome to David Ward, the place to be if you are interested in the installation of a wood burning stove or multi-fuel stove in your home.
Free site survey and estimate. All building work completed to very high standard. Free advice on the choice of stoves. We can also supply stoves and fireplaces at discounted rates.
We operate in the Lincolnshire region but can travel, simply contact us for a no obligation quotation.
• We can provide you with knowledgeable, professional and friendly advice.
• Specialise in the supply and fit of twin wall insulated flue systmes.
• Wood burning stove advice & installation
• Chimney design & specification
• Fireplace alterations & specification
• Grade 904 or 316 stainless steel flexible chimney flue liner.
• Bespoke fabrication of closure plate.
• Supply and fit ventilation.
• Supply and fit carbon monoxide alarms to required British standard.
• HETAS certificate supplied of competence and chimney notice plate fitted.
• To light stove, test and demonstrate.
Even if you do not have a chimney, you could still have a wood burning stove fitted. You would require a twin wall chimney system which is a stainless steel flue surrounded by insulation and finished with an outer skin of stainless steel. We can fit this through external walls up the outside of your property or inside through ceilings (and can also be boxed in).
"Right from the start, David Ward impressed us with his efficient, professional manner - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we were looking for." Sue Jones (Boston, Lincolnshire)
"Your service from start to finish has been exemplary and on a professional, knowledgeable, yet friendly level that far exceeds all expectations. Nothing ever seems to be too much trouble for David and I am made to feel unique, never feeling that I am just one of many clients that you have to deal with each day.." Mary Davenport (Louth, Lincolnshire)
"I cannot thank you enough for your assistance and professionalism regarding an enquiry I made at the 11th hour so to speak. It is so refreshing to receive a prompt and professional service. I do wish you every success as you deserve it. " Luke Chambers (Lincoln, Lincolnshire)
This stove comes with the cool-touch handle that allows you to switch between logs and anthracite.
All the features of a bigger model – Cleanburn technology, wipe-free glass and cool-touch handles – in smaller stature.
The traditionally-styled Inglenook is the essence of country chic. With a dramatic canopy and charming double doors, it's a real charmer.
A compact stove which has been designed for smaller homes and standard fireplaces. Supplied with a supplementary wood grate
Stove Installation Lincolnshire
City & Guilds Qualified